A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shung Cheng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shung Cheng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Cheng graduated from Taipei Medical University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cheng has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shung Cheng-Shung Cheng MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shung C. Cheng practice?
- Dr. Shung Cheng has 1 office location.
Dr. Shung Cheng practices Family Medicine near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Family Physicians.