Dr. Shuntaro Shinada Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shuntaro Shinada?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Shuntaro Shinada?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016

Dr. Shinada is an excellent Dr. He's very qualified & an expert in his field.

December 9th, 2011

Cancelling

Usc cancell three times,saying the Doctor called in sick,and after I insisted on been re-schedulled they said he has a private practice to attend.Mean while it's been two months waiting.

August 15th, 2011

They don't come any better than Dr. Shinada. He is the complete package of COMPETENCE and COMPASSION. I feel EXTREMELY lucky to have found him and to have him caring for me.

April 26th, 2011

...allows the patient to participate in treatment plan

which for me, is critical. Intially, I was referred to the Director, Dr. Ehresman, who was overwhelmed with patients and unable to see me for 8 weeks. The nurse suggested Dr. Shinada as one of other 3 rheumatologists available for immediate appointments. I logged on the USC Doctors website and read the profiles and backgrounds of each. I was particularly impressed by the 'volunteer time' Dr. Shinada shared with the community. That fact coupled with his sterling education and professional training, I selected him. He is one of THE BEST physicians I have. WE DISCUSS--he ASKS ME what I think and would prefer to do to help manage my illness. Although he may have something different in mind, HE LISTENS to my concerns and what I have to say and REMEMBERS what my preferences are! When I had an allergic reaction to a medication which he'd not seen previously, HE immediately CALLED FOR A CONSULTATION with colleagues with more experience, including his boss, Dr. Ehresman. Not only was I extremely impressed, but I "felt" Dr. Shinada genuinely CARED about my health and wellbeing. I am thankful and grateful to have selected Dr. Shinada.

September 2nd, 2010

Dr. Shinada is an awesome doctor. Dr. Shinada is understanding to the patient and is always concerned about the patient.I have referred others to Dr. Shinada.Dr. Shinada has a heart and is compassionate.Dr. Shinada is a good doctor and a good human being.Dr. Shinada listens and reviews so you need not worry about what was discussed at your visit.

October 14th, 2008