A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuo Ma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shuo Ma, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ma graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Ma has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ma accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans