A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shura Moreno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shura Moreno is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Moreno graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Moreno has 22 hospital affiliations:
- East Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shura Alexis Moreno MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shura A. Moreno practice?
- Dr. Shura Moreno has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shura Moreno practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Park, CA and Baldwin Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.