A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shuriz Hishmeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shuriz Hishmeh, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Scheuermann's Disease
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hishmeh graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hishmeh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- St Catherine Of Siena Medical Center
- New Island Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shuriz Hishmeh MD and PT is a male Spine Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Shuriz Hishmeh practice?
- Dr. Shuriz Hishmeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shuriz Hishmeh practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syosset, NY.