A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shveta Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shveta Singh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Singh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shveta Rani Singh DO is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Shveta R. Singh practice?
- Dr. Shveta Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shveta Singh practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE.
See Newark Internists and Newark Pediatricians.