A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shweta Bansal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shweta Bansal is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shweta Bansal, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bansal graduated from Sawai Man Singh Medical College, Jaipur.
Dr. Bansal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shweta Bansal MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shweta Bansal practice?
- Dr. Shweta Bansal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shweta Bansal practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists and San Antonio Nephrologists.