A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shweta Jain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shweta Jain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jain graduated from Dr. D Y Patil Med Coll, Mumbai Univ.
Dr. Jain has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital
- Phoenix Baptist Hospital Med Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shweta Akash Jain MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shweta A. Jain practice?
- Dr. Shweta Jain has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shweta Jain practices Internal Medicine near Goodyear, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Sun City, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Goodyear Internists.