Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shweta Kharalkar
Dr. Shweta Kharalkar, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Johnson City, TN, with other offices in Abingdon, VA and Elizabethton, TN (and 1 other location). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Kharalkar is affiliated with Johnston Memorial Hospital, Johnston Memorial Hospital and Dickenson County Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shweta Kharalkar has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
Dr. Shweta Kharalkar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Johnson City, TN.
Dr. Thomas Borthwick
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Johnson City, TN 0.01 mi46
Dr. Don Adams III
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Johnson City, TN 0.01 mi16
Dr. Rabab Elmezayen
Internal Medicine, Residency
Johnson City, TN 0.01 mi