Learn more about Dr. Shyam Bhakta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyam Bhakta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyam Bhakta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhakta graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bhakta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bhakta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shyam Bhakta practice?
Dr. Shyam Bhakta practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, OH and Conneaut, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.