A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyam Bhupalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyam Bhupalam is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyam Bhupalam, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhupalam graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bhupalam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyam Bhupalam MD is a male Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shyam Bhupalam practice?
- Dr. Shyam Bhupalam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shyam Bhupalam practices Nephrology near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Braddock, PA.
See Lansing Nephrologists.