A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmabhatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brahmabhatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt practice?
- Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons.