A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, Hip, Knee, Shoulder, and Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brahmabhatt
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Brahmabhatt graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brahmabhatt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doylestown Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt practice?
- Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt has 1 office location.
Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Willow Grove, PA.
See Willow Grove Surgeons and Willow Grove Sports Medicine Doctors.