Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
former patient
I had surgery in 2014 for a torn rotator cuff with dr b and he did an excellent job I have not had a problem since. when I needed bilateral double knee replacement surgery in 2016 I did not know which doctor to choose. when I learnrd that dr b did knee surgery the decision was easy he did an outstanding job as usual I would highly recommend dr bramabatt for your surgery

September 15th, 2016
Patient
Excellent bedside manner. Actually looks at the patient and listens to what is being said to him! Presents options and choices to client.. Very impressed.

August 17th, 2016
Great Consult
I was seen within a reasonable amount of time for a first appointment. He was very thorough with all the information and took the time to make sure I understood it. He even helped me to put in perspective that it could be a lot worse which was very reassuring. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

March 6th, 2016
Still in pain
Took three weeks to get "first available " appointment. Then 4 days later I called back and asked if I could get in sooner and was told "first available " was 4 days sooner at a different location . Not sure why I wasn't offered that the first time I called . I arrived on time and was taken back within 15 minutes of my appointment time. First I met with his PA. She took a history , moved my joint around and said the doctor would be in shortly . He arrived within 5 minutes . I asked him if he wanted to know the background . He said his assistant had filled him in. He moved my joint around , spent about 5 minutes with me, never even sat down and said I didn't need surgery ( which sounded good at the time) and that his PA would be in to give me a shot of cortisone and that I should schedule PT a week later. I got the shot and left. $250.00 for his 5 minutes . Another $225.00 for a $3.00 shot. Two months of PT later I am still in pain. He came recommended as "THE" guy to go to. All I can say to that is: If he's the best, the rest must have gotten their degrees through mail order.

August 1st, 2015
After paying my $50 copay and waiting an hour to see the doctor he was annoyed that I actually wanted him to have a conversation with him. How dare I question the results of the MRI that he disregarded as incorrect.

January 7th, 2015
Great Doctor
I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Brahmabhatt! He is an excellent, caring doctor and a remarkable surgeon. My issue, however, is with the wait time in the office. Schedule your appointment on a day you have nowhere else to be, or be prepared to wait over an hour from your scheduled appointment time. I also did not appreciate having to walk through a crowded waiting room in a hospital gown from the doctors office which was one one side of the building to the Xray room on the other side. Office logistics and management could be improved.

July 8th, 2011

April 21st, 2011
Wonderful bedside manner
Wait time in office is long, did take his time with me, was very caring and thorough. Surgery is scheduled.

May 18th, 2010
Great Doctor
He's a great doctor, perhaps a little too quick during a visit. He should slow down and give people time to think. I just had surgery and I'm very pleased and happy with the results. I'd definitely recommend him to someone else.

April 26th, 2010
I think my experience with the doctor was fantastic. He treated me for a torn ACL, and performed the surgery. He was accurate and precise in his diagnosis. He gave me a lot of information about the injury and made sure I understood what everything meant. He always asks if I have any questions. I'm very happy with the results of the surgery so far, and would recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is excellent. He's very outgoing and a good communicator.