Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt?

Knee replacement

Posted on November 11th, 2017

Doctor was great and explained everything correctly.

Great Doctor and Human Being

Posted on November 10th, 2017

There is no other orthopedic doctor I would go to. I just had a right knee replacement and 6 weeks out everything is good.

Two Total Knee Replacements

Posted on October 19th, 2017

Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt is a very professional, caring, and sincere Orthopaedic Surgeon. Starting with my initial visit, Dr Brahmabhatt, explained all aspects of the operations in layman's language that I could understand. He answered all of my questions and my wife's too. He never rushed my appointments and always took his time with me. I had checked out many doctors but chose Dr Brahmabhatt based on recommendations.

Great Surgeon

Posted on October 3rd, 2017

Dr. Brahmabhatt did an excellent surgery replacing my left shoulder. He took the time to sit down and explain the procedure from beginning to end and answer any questions that I had. He did not sugar coat about the pain and time it would take to completely recover. I am so grateful that he was recommended by so many and I chose him.

Rotator cuff surgery

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr. Brahmabhatt did a great job reattaching my tendon. A very polite Doctor. Explains everything clearly. I am released and healing well. THANK YOU!

Medial Meniscus Both Knees

Posted on September 7th, 2017

Had both knees operated on for torn Medial meniscus. Surgery was quick and minimal if any scars. Was back to working out within 2 weeks. Within a month back to Crossfit 5 days a week.

Posted on August 28th, 2017

Very happy with results of knee replacement. Very professional and would recommend him to anyone.

A truly caring physician

Posted on August 17th, 2017

I am a patient of Dr. B and visited his practice today to receive a cortisone injection administered by Jamie B his assistant. I saw him in passing and surprisingly this man remembered me and found the time to chat with me. I have seen him several times before and he is such a caring and compassionate man. Let's face it, he deals with people in pain every day yet he is always smiling, reassuring and understanding. I always feel better after seeing him and his staff due to their thoughtfulness and sincerity. A doctor can be the most talented and skilled person but without bedside manner he cannot develop and nurture a proper rapport with patients. I simply adore Dr. B and travel almost an hour to see him.

Posted on August 15th, 2017

Dr. Brahmabhatt came highly recommended to me and I was not disappointed. He is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He took the time to thoroughly explain what to expect after my total knee replacement. He was honest about the pain and physical therapy involved for a full recovery. His staff was also great with following up before and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. B!

A skilled and caring surgoen

Posted on August 14th, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Brahmabhatt. I had a total shoulder replacement in the summer of 2016. All of my contacts with Dr Brahmabhatt were not only professional but his caring showed through. He was kind, thoroughly explained my condition, answered my questions and gave me the confidence to go into the surgery with a very positive attitude. The surgery was successful, my recovery was very quick (I was out of the sling in 3 weeks) and a year later I feel 10 years younger.

Dr. Brahmabhatt performed a total knee replacement

Posted on August 14th, 2017

He guided me through the process, we decided to do pre-operative Physical Therapy, which greatly aided in the post-op therapy. I was admitted to Abington Hospital, where I received excellent care and I've just completed the six week post-op appointment, which was highly satisfactory.

Extremely professional

Posted on August 4th, 2017

I was kept well informed of all options at every visit. From being initially fitted with a brace to final arthroscopic surgery, all treatments were considered and tried before the end result of surgery. Surgery was quick and recovery has gone very well. I would highly recommend Dr. B to anyone needing Orthopedic care.