Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr Shyam Brahmabhatt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 20th, 2017

Rotator cuff surgery

Dr. Brahmabhatt did a great job reattaching my tendon. A very polite Doctor. Explains everything clearly. I am released and healing well. THANK YOU!

September 7th, 2017

Medial Meniscus Both Knees

Had both knees operated on for torn Medial meniscus. Surgery was quick and minimal if any scars. Was back to working out within 2 weeks. Within a month back to Crossfit 5 days a week.

August 28th, 2017

Very happy with results of knee replacement. Very professional and would recommend him to anyone.

August 17th, 2017

A truly caring physician

I am a patient of Dr. B and visited his practice today to receive a cortisone injection administered by Jamie B his assistant. I saw him in passing and surprisingly this man remembered me and found the time to chat with me. I have seen him several times before and he is such a caring and compassionate man. Let's face it, he deals with people in pain every day yet he is always smiling, reassuring and understanding. I always feel better after seeing him and his staff due to their thoughtfulness and sincerity. A doctor can be the most talented and skilled person but without bedside manner he cannot develop and nurture a proper rapport with patients. I simply adore Dr. B and travel almost an hour to see him.

August 15th, 2017

Dr. Brahmabhatt came highly recommended to me and I was not disappointed. He is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. He took the time to thoroughly explain what to expect after my total knee replacement. He was honest about the pain and physical therapy involved for a full recovery. His staff was also great with following up before and after surgery. I highly recommend Dr. B!

August 14th, 2017

A skilled and caring surgoen

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Brahmabhatt. I had a total shoulder replacement in the summer of 2016. All of my contacts with Dr Brahmabhatt were not only professional but his caring showed through. He was kind, thoroughly explained my condition, answered my questions and gave me the confidence to go into the surgery with a very positive attitude. The surgery was successful, my recovery was very quick (I was out of the sling in 3 weeks) and a year later I feel 10 years younger.

August 14th, 2017

Dr. Brahmabhatt performed a total knee replacement

He guided me through the process, we decided to do pre-operative Physical Therapy, which greatly aided in the post-op therapy. I was admitted to Abington Hospital, where I received excellent care and I've just completed the six week post-op appointment, which was highly satisfactory.

August 4th, 2017

Extremely professional

I was kept well informed of all options at every visit. From being initially fitted with a brace to final arthroscopic surgery, all treatments were considered and tried before the end result of surgery. Surgery was quick and recovery has gone very well. I would highly recommend Dr. B to anyone needing Orthopedic care.

August 3rd, 2017

I appreciated the detail information Dr.Brahmabhatt gave to me before the surgery and after. I am very pleased with surgery.

July 27th, 2017

A+ Dr. B is the best!

I was referred to Dr. B for my frozen shoulder. Before Dr. B I was in constant pain. I could not sleep, I could not raise my arm, I had difficulty getting dressed and taking care of myself. At our first meeting, we discussed my options and Dr. B allowed me to choose what I thought was best for me. I chose physical therapy for almost 4 months before finally choosing surgery. I wish I chose it first! Within hours I was raising my arm over my head. Within days, I was sleeping again and laying on my shoulder did not make me want to cry in pain. I have almost completely regained mobility in just weeks after the surgery. I am independent again and no longer need my husbands help. Dr. B was incredible from start to finish always asking if I had questions and made sure I understood everything. I couldn't recommend Dr. B more. If you are having shoulder pain, he is the man to see. He changed my life. My only regret is I waited so long!!!

July 19th, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr Brahmabhatt for his excellent care and concern for his patients.

July 14th, 2017