Dr. Shyam Brahmabhatt, MD
Video profile

3.0

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Trish on Jan 7th, 2015

I would not hesitate recommending Dr. Brahmabhatt! He is an excellent, caring doctor and a remarkable surgeon. My issue, however, is with the wait time in the office. Schedule your appointment on a day you have nowhere else to be, or be prepared to wait over an hour from your scheduled appointment time. I also did not appreciate having to walk through a crowded waiting room in a hospital gown from the doctors office which was one one side of the building to the Xray room on the other side. Office logistics and management could be improved.

Wonderful bedside manner show details Wonderful bedside manner
Apr 21st, 2011

Wait time in office is long, did take his time with me, was very caring and thorough. Surgery is scheduled.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Laurie B. on May 18th, 2010

He's a great doctor, perhaps a little too quick during a visit. He should slow down and give people time to think. I just had surgery and I'm very pleased and happy with the results. I'd definitely recommend him to someone else.

Apr 26th, 2010

I think my experience with the doctor was fantastic. He treated me for a torn ACL, and performed the surgery. He was accurate and precise in his diagnosis. He gave me a lot of information about the injury and made sure I understood what everything meant. He always asks if I have any questions. I'm very happy with the results of the surgery so far, and would recommend him to anyone. His bedside manner is excellent. He's very outgoing and a good communicator.