A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyam Colattur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyam Colattur is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyam Colattur, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Colattur graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Colattur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyam Colattur MD is a male Nephrologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Shyam Colattur practice?
- Dr. Shyam Colattur has 8 office locations.
Dr. Shyam Colattur practices Nephrology near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Avondale, AZ and Lakeside, AZ.
See Glendale Nephrologists.