Dr. Shyam N Colattur MD is a male General Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyam Colattur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyam Colattur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyam Colattur, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Colattur graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Colattur has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colattur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shyam N. Colattur practice?
Dr. Shyam Colattur practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists, Glendale Nephrologists, and Glendale General Practitioners.