Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shyam Gohel
Dr. Shyam Gohel, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Greensburg, PA. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Gohel is affiliated with Excela Health Frick Hospital, Westmoreland Hospital and Monsour Medical Center Facility Closed 711997. He speaks English.
Dr. Shyam Gohel has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Dr. Shyam Gohel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensburg, PA.
Dr. David Gray
Greensburg, PA 0 mi12
Dr. William Corey Jr
Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology
Greensburg, PA 0 mi42
Dr. Paul Depippo
Diagnostic Radiology, Internal Medicine
Greensburg, PA 0 mi29