inactive

Shyam Komandur Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 6th, 2009
child w/ a blood infection from mastoiditis
He took the time to give my toddler an ice bath in the office due to a temp of 104 that spiked while we were in the office. Dr Komandure treated both of my children for over 10 yrs. I could not have asked for a better doctor. His exames were from head to toe. I am very glad he was there for my little one who become very sick, very fast.R. Faircloth

August 20th, 2009
Awesome Doctor
This Man was awesomehe listened to everything i had to say about my childif anyone needs a pediatrician you should go see this man

July 23rd, 2009
I seriously did not enjoy my visits with this man. I felt he did not listen to what I had to say about my child, and dismissed things that I felt were important. He didn't even try to explain to me as to why they weren't important. He just ignored them. Later, in another appointment he actually raised his voice to me! He does seem to know what he is doing, but if you want a doctor you can feel comfortable talking with, then visit him with caution! I'm not saying don't see this man, just be open. As a side note, his nurse who is in charge of his patients is amazing!!