Dr. Shyam Parkhie Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Shyam Parkhie?

An outstanding physician

Posted on August 26th, 2012

Dr. Parkhie read all the forms I was asked to complete and then asked questions about the medical history I had described to him. He is genuinely concerned and spent a full hour on the initial visit. He ordered tests I'd read about to make a more informed diagnosis and made sure I understood the process. He followed up to double check on this complex process. Dr. Parkhie is very professional, making me feel confident and comfortable in his care. It doesn't hurt a bit that he is funny and kind, immediately putting me at ease.

Posted on April 1st, 2014