Pain Management

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Dr. Purswani; as good as it gets  |  show details
by Merrell Jordan on Apr 8th, 2014

Reception, Prep. and Doctor all pleasant, knowledgable, detailed, honest and caring. Dr. Purswani reviewed issues, options, and risk/reward factors in detail. I followed his advice; could not be happier.

|  patient- LOIS HAMILTON  |  show details
Jul 29th, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Purswani for the past six years, I would be in terrible pain if it was not for his care, kindness, and patients. He knows what he's doing, and I trust him to take care of my back. I intend to see him for my back, the rest of my life. As far as I'm concerned I rate Dr. Purswani a 10 rating.

Aug 2nd, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Purswani for along time, he's the only Dr. I trust. Dr. Purswani is a true professional, a wonderful human being, and just a great Dr. He keeps me out of pain. He listens to what I have to say, and always gives me good advice on taking care of my back. Besides the meds. and injections once a year. I'm able to enjoy life. I recommend Dr. Purswani to anyone with this kind of problem. I wish I could have given him a ten star rating. And to his wonderful staff, hay guys, Angie, Tina, and of cause Lucy Thanks. All of you are the best.

Aug 1st, 2011

Dr. Purswani is the best pain doctor I have ever been to. He really cares abpout his patients and their concerns. I recommend him to anyone in need of this type of care!

|  Relief at Last  |  show details
Jul 30th, 2011

Dr Purswani helped me get my life and sanity back. The injuries sustained during my Air Force career required multiple surgeries to to repair major lumbar disc and joints. I was left with chronic pain that was unbearable. The military sent me "off base" for medical care after several years of unsucessful pain management attempts. Dr Purswani was able to offer me many more advanced pain management options. Working together as a team, Dr Purswani has helped me live a more productive life again. You will not find a more competent and dedicated Pain Management in San Antonio area than him. I've been working with him monthly for over 5 years. I highly recommend Dr Purswani without any hesitation.

Jul 22nd, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Purswani since November 2010 for upper back pain. He has been extremely helpful in providing relief for my problems. His staff in both his offices are extrmely friendly and professional.Thanx Dr Purswani, Angie and Lucy. I will return if I develop further problems:)

|  Dont Want Foreign Interpreters  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2011

Because Dr Shyam S. Purswani was very stingy for don't want paying any foreign interpreters

|  This doctor is a waste of your time and money  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2008

I waited OVER two hours in a standing room only lobby just to see this doctor (patients were waiting outside as well). He did spend 45 minutes with me only to tell me that I needed psychological help due to a bad childhood (I was popping pills just to feed my drug habit) - young people (I am in my early 30's) don't get chronic pain (and I quote.."no one younger than 80 comes through this office"). When I began to question him on his thinking/reasoning, he became quite cocky with me, pretty much downright beligerent. Throughout most of the visit, he treated me like I was a dumb female who didn't know anything, choosing to speak to my (what seemed) "much more educated" husband (I think shovanistic is putting it lightly). To you who are reading this & considering a pain management doctor, please skip right over this doctor. I can only hope your insurance gives you better options than this quack. He was definately not worth the time nor all the frustration caused. I wasted a whole afternoon for nothing; I didn't feel any better, I didn't have any medicine or even a prescription for any, and, if anything, I only felt worse because I was mad as heck for wasting all this time with such a loser of a doctor. Please learn from lesson!

by jprz on Jun 25th, 2008 on citysearch.com

I've never met someone with so much compassionate and care for his patients and staff. Good results he gives with only 1 single injection or even a talk.. If I needed help, I'd only trust him. Thank you for all you've done, and keep up the great work!!!

Read Full Review at citysearch.com