Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shyam Shridharani
Dr. Shyam Shridharani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Shridharani is affiliated with Diamond Children's Medical Center. Dr. Shridharani has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Shyam Shridharani has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
In addition to treating...
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Shyam Shridharani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.
Dr. Jason Wild
Orthopedic Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi10
Dr. David Burk
Tucson, AZ 0 mi5
Dr. Giles Becker
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery, Plastic Surgery
Tucson, AZ 0 mi21