Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Very Grateful Patient show details Very Grateful Patient
Dec 12th, 2014

He is a gifted surgeon and also has a great bedside manner. I came into his office with feeling as though my arms were on fire and they were also very weak. (I had trouble lifting pots and pans and also kept falling over.) He and his team (he has a group of junior surgeons working with him) did a thorough examination and then he showed me my MRI scan. I had a severely compressed spinal cord in my neck! He explained all my options and the risks of surgery. He did an operation on my neck and now I have my life back! The pain and weakness and balance problems are gone.

The BEST BACK Surgeon in Va., Md., DC show details The BEST BACK Surgeon in Va., Md., DC
by Lynnell Green-Keyes on Feb 24th, 2010

This man was given a gift he put to use at a very early age. Dr. S is the most kind, patient, caring and skilled back surgeon I've ever had the pleasure to deal with. I was referred to him by another surgeon who thought Dr. S would be the perfect fit for my situation. He was right!!! Dr. Shridharani studied my problem, came up with a procedure and poof, the pain is GONE. GOD-Like, I tell you, the man is PERFECTION manifested. You will NOT regret making his aquaintance.