Dr. Shyam Shridharani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shyam Shridharani?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Shyam Shridharani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 9th, 2017

Could not have had a better experience with a surgeon! He and his office crew were more than accommodating and informative. He and his surgical team ended up doing both surgeries on my neck in the same day and now I'm better than ever. Long day for them, great day for me and most appreciated! I am 6 months out. At my one year checkup it will be ice cream and balloons for Dr.S and his office from me and my kids! Thank you!

October 25th, 2016

From our first meeting with the doctor we were completely at ease with his knowledge, skills and abilities. He was thorough in explaining the problem with my neck and spinal cord, what the surgery would entail and the recouperation would be. He answered questions in a clear and precise manner. His staff was professional and caring.

December 12th, 2014

Very Grateful Patient

He is a gifted surgeon and also has a great bedside manner. I came into his office with feeling as though my arms were on fire and they were also very weak. (I had trouble lifting pots and pans and also kept falling over.) He and his team (he has a group of junior surgeons working with him) did a thorough examination and then he showed me my MRI scan. I had a severely compressed spinal cord in my neck! He explained all my options and the risks of surgery. He did an operation on my neck and now I have my life back! The pain and weakness and balance problems are gone.

July 29th, 2017