A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyam Swain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyam Swain is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyam Swain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swain graduated from MKCG Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Swain has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Oak Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyam Sundar Swain MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shyam S. Swain practice?
- Dr. Shyam Swain has 6 office locations.
Dr. Shyam Swain practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Spring Hill, FL.
Additional practice locations include: New Port Richey, FL and Hudson, FL.
See Spring Hill Anesthesiologists and Spring Hill Pain Management Doctors.