Aug 13th, 2015

I am , we are blessed to have Dr. Varadarjulu in our medical community. Thank you too, to the staff at The Florida Hospital Orlando.

Mr. show details Mr.
by Doby Pilgrim on Mar 28th, 2013

I read the previous review and found it to be quite sad if it is true...However, I went to Dr. Varadarajulu for a lifesaving procedure which I had been told here in new Mexico does not exist...When I found Dr. V online, he immediately stated he could not only do it, he does it all the time. I told my wife that he seemed "cocky" but that one wants a "cocky" surgeon...Dr. Varadarajulu performed an endoscopic cystogastrostomy on me as outpatient surgery in 45 minutes. I flew home, and while I had to deal with infection for a few weeks (normal), within a month or two I was healed better than Oral Roberts could have pretended to have done. Four years later, I am still healed, and have my life, family, and career back. If you want bedside manner, get someone else. If you want someone to give you a fighting chance of survival, get Dr. Varadarajulu. Dr. V is not from the US, and I can only think that the one negative comment I read about him had something to do with a cultural/language difference. At any rate, my doctors here in my home state had told me I was basically terminal and had less than six months to live. they were wrong because Dr. V knew how to fix me. I owe him my life.

Jan 19th, 2013

He is the most inconsiderate doctor I've ever met! I took my mother in for an outpatient procedure. After several hours in the waiting room he came out to tell me that my mother had pancreatic cancer and would die in about 6 weeks. When I began to cry he said "why are you upset? Do you not know that it is natural for parents to die before their children?" he then turned and walked away. I had to go in and tell my 64 year old mother she was going to die. We never saw him again. She was sent home with the phone number of a hospice provider.