Dr. Shyamal Mitra Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Shyamal Mitra?

Phenomenal, beyond caring doctor and staff

Posted on July 10th, 2017

This is by far my favorite doctor I've ever been to. He goes above and beyond to help you feel better . They've squeezed me into appointments fast to run tests . Once they discovered what was wrong , I called them to express how I feel and they're right on top of things to get things done to get me taken care of. You don't find doctors that care like this doctor and his staff in this day and age . Wish I had found them sooner

Unprofessional

Posted on June 18th, 2016

Dr. Mitra's office is the most unprofessional establishment I've ever been. I was scheduled to take a stress test on a treadmill and have an EKG done. Nobody explained to me what they were doing for the exception of "pull up your shirt". As I was getting the Ekg done, another nurse barged right in without knocking! My chest fully exposed! She came right in without introducing herself and sat on the bed of the examination room typing on her laptop. I was afraid I was gonna have my picture taken while my breasts were out. Then they just left leaving me by myself for a good 30 mins. They moved me to a different room where the treadmill was. Then waited there for another 30 mins before telling me they had to move me somewhere else because they needed the room. They had me sitting in the middle of the hallway! I sat there as I watched a young dark skinned nurse w black glasses rub around like a chicken with its head cut off. I sat there for about an hour and the young lady did not say a word to me. The way the place is run its like they don't have enough space and nurses! They have no bedside manners and I definitely do not recommend coming here. You can tell by the nurses demeanor that they don't want to be there as well as the Dr. not being on top of things. No professionalism whatsoever.

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Wow! Brilliant doctor and staff.

Care for CAD by Dr. Mitra

Posted on October 21st, 2013

Dr. Mitra is leaving KMS, and he will be practicing in Jacksonville, NC. Dr. Mitra is beloved by his patients and well respected by his counter parts throughout the region to included Vidant Care Center (formerly Pitt Memorial Hospital) in Greenville. Even though I do not like the hospital in Jacksonville, Dr. Mitra has been an outstanding physicial to me and my husband so I intend to stay with Dr. Mitra as he transitions to his new practice....yes, he is that good. He is an outstanding cardiologist. I have been treated by him since the mid-1990's.

Posted on April 23rd, 2016