A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyamala Parimi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyamala Parimi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Parimi graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Parimi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Warren Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyamala Parimi MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Shyamala Parimi practice?
- Dr. Shyamala Parimi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shyamala Parimi practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phillipsburg, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, NJ and Hackettstown, NJ.
See Phillipsburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.