Obstetricians & Gynecologists

700 Coventry Dr
Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
908-454-4666
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Stay Away!!!!  |  show details
by Rachel on Mar 13th, 2014

Please do not use this doctor. My whole family is in the medical field and I'm pretty easy going when it comes to doctors, but this was ridiculous. Her Secretary was completely inept and rude. The doctor did not return any phone calls even in an emergency. She left me on a table in the hospital waiting for surgery because she over slept, but never called anyone to let them know. She also made fun of me for being in an abusive relationship when I was younger! This has to be the worst doctor I have ever been to. If you value your body mind and sanity, please stay away.

|  very good dr!  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2013

i moved to nj about 3 years ago and i went to dr. parimi with my second pregnancy she was amazing knew what she was doing. i had a very hard time and she helped me threw it she is very straight forward and honest and that's what you want in a DR.

|  No compassion  |  show details
Jul 21st, 2011

I was unsure if Dr. Parimi was who I wanted to deliver my baby. She couldn't remember my name, if I had a vaginal or cesarean for my first child, never checked the chart before I came in, would walk in late with 3 people scheduled for the first appt. of the day and say we were early and many other things that I didn't like. I finally decided to make an appt. with another Dr. just to see my options and called Parimi's office to reschedule with her for the following week. I was told Dr. Parimi would be out of the office for 3 weeks. This was about a month before my due date. She never said anything to me! Her backup Dr. is an old man I had never seen before. I couldn't believe she would do this to a woman that was about to have a baby. I guess she really does not care about her patients feelings! She has no human compassion.

|  show details
Nov 29th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr. Parimi for about 20 years and I've followed her through her moves to different locations and practices. She delivered both of my children. She's very bright and professional. She may not come across as a warm and fuzzy person and some people could be put off by that. But she knows what's she's doing and she provides good medical care. She takes the time to listen and answers my questions. I have no problem recommending her to anyone who's looking for a female OB/GYN.