Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shyamala Rao
Dr. Shyamala Rao, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX, with another office in San Antonio, TX. She has 41 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. Dr. Rao is affiliated with St Luke's Baptist Hospital, University Hospital - San Antonio and Nix Health Care System. Dr. Rao has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Shyamala Rao has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Shyamala Rao is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Marguerite Hogan
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
San Antonio, TX 0 mi19
Dr. James Dickson Jr
San Antonio, TX 0 mi23
Dr. Brian Skop
San Antonio, TX 0 mi25