Dr. Shyamala Rao Is this you?

5 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 14th, 2013

The Best

I first met Dr.Rao back in 2002-03 after I was admitted to LR Hospital. I followed her for my care until she settled into her current long time location. Unfortunately I lost my insurance coverage and could no longer afford my visits. Dr. Rao took great care of me and listened to my concerns. She is a beautiful well mannered Indian lady who really knows her work. From the beginning she reminded me of my grandmother who passed(mannerisms), so I refused to see anyone else. She is highly respected and will help you get your life straight if you follow what she tells you. I am trying to get in a family member but she is not currently accepting new patients. I am sure it is because once a person meets her and gets the proper dx they never leave. I wish I was still able to see Dr. Rao. Thanks to her my family was put back together and I learned so much about myself. She has great connections with counselors and the mental health community too. Just ask and she will provide you what you need. If you are lucky enough to get in with Dr. Rao, I suggest you follow your treatment plan and make all appointments. She is truly one of a kind in my opinion. Thank you Dr. Rao! Your long hours, work and dedication truly make a difference.

May 24th, 2016