A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyamashree Sengupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyamashree Sengupta is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyamashree Sengupta, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sengupta graduated from Patna Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Sengupta has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sengupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shyamashree Sengupta practice?
Dr. Shyamashree Sengupta practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near East Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: South Plainfield, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See East Brunswick Obstetricians & Gynecologists.