Dr. Shyamashree Sengupta MD Patient Reviews

• Maternal and Fetal Medicine East Brunswick, NJ

September 17th, 2016
very dedicated to patients

August 12th, 2016
She was so patient to explain me everything.

April 15th, 2016
Orders too many usg
I saw her while visiting focus obstetrics group in edison for my usg. After discovering on usg that I had twins she immediately advised usg once every two weeks. My insurance doesnt cover usg and the priceper usg is $270. She is a very polite, knowledgeable and intelligent dr. But her advice made me uneasy. At that rate we would be in medical debt even before the babies would have arrived. She gave similar advice of weekly usg to my friend who had a miscarriage. This is the only reason I donot trust in her.

December 21st, 2015
pregnanat womans should look for this doctor
I Don't see any issues with this doctor. she is very experience and attends the patients with politeness and kind.

February 12th, 2015
I went to Dr. Sengupta for my pregnancy that I got through IVF. At first I went to a different clinic, but I was highly dissatisfied by their lack of care. They only spent like no more than 5 minutes and reluctant to answer my questions. They even missed my low level of vitamin D, which Dr. Sengupta immediately noticed from the blood work and gave me supplements to make up the low level. On the other hand, Dr. Sengupta was very patient and each of my questions was answered. She eased all my worries and made me feel I was in good hand. And I truly was. I highly recommend her.

January 10th, 2015
Love her and her stuff
If you are looking for a caring, professional, patient and wonderful gynecologist, Dr Sengupta is the doctor! Her stuff (Rebecca and Theresa) has always been helpful and nice with us. By beeing two alone foreigns about to become parents in this country, we could not find a better group. Thank you your all of you!

December 28th, 2014
She is awesome & very caring Doctor.

December 15th, 2014
Love her, Love her. I had both my children delivered by Dr. Sengupta. I agree with the reviews that state that the wait is too long. I go to Dr. Sengupta because I trust her. She is excellent at what she does and I would not have put my children's life in just anybody's hands. There is a reason to wait for the care she gives because she never rushed me out of the room and I expect she gives the same attention to each patient . The best Ob/Gyn around.

August 28th, 2013
Endless waiting
Endless waiting. They give early appointment just to hold you there early. Dr. Sengupta would not have time to see you within 2 hours as the gap between each two appoints are only 20-30 minutes, however, she needs 1 hour to finish each one.

July 11th, 2013
great doctor and a very nice person
Dr Sengupta is the best doctor I have ever met. She is very patient and caring. When she is with you she listens to you and provides good solution and makes it seem easy to handle. She is very caring and always does the right thing to do. My mom passed away long time back and Dr Sengupta was always there for me...as a doctor and caring like a mother.

March 31st, 2013
Have fun waiting forever
INSANE WAIT TIME... 2 Hours every time

July 18th, 2011
She is the best
Dr Sengupta is the best gynecologist I have ever met. Very patient, caring and a good listener. Very proactive in her diagnosis. She was very helpful and caring in her approach towards me throughout my pregnancy. I have beautiful/healthy twins thanks for her.