Dr. Shyamashree Sengupta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shyamashree Sengupta?

September 17th, 2016

very dedicated to patients

August 12th, 2016

She was so patient to explain me everything.

April 16th, 2016

Orders too many usg

I saw her while visiting focus obstetrics group in edison for my usg. After discovering on usg that I had twins she immediately advised usg once every two weeks. My insurance doesnt cover usg and the priceper usg is $270. She is a very polite, knowledgeable and intelligent dr. But her advice made me uneasy. At that rate we would be in medical debt even before the babies would have arrived. She gave similar advice of weekly usg to my friend who had a miscarriage. This is the only reason I donot trust in her.

December 21st, 2015

pregnanat womans should look for this doctor

I Don't see any issues with this doctor. she is very experience and attends the patients with politeness and kind.

February 13th, 2015

I went to Dr. Sengupta for my pregnancy that I got through IVF. At first I went to a different clinic, but I was highly dissatisfied by their lack of care. They only spent like no more than 5 minutes and reluctant to answer my questions. They even missed my low level of vitamin D, which Dr. Sengupta immediately noticed from the blood work and gave me supplements to make up the low level. On the other hand, Dr. Sengupta was very patient and each of my questions was answered. She eased all my worries and made me feel I was in good hand. And I truly was. I highly recommend her.

January 10th, 2015

Love her and her stuff

If you are looking for a caring, professional, patient and wonderful gynecologist, Dr Sengupta is the doctor! Her stuff (Rebecca and Theresa) has always been helpful and nice with us. By beeing two alone foreigns about to become parents in this country, we could not find a better group. Thank you your all of you!

December 28th, 2014

She is awesome & very caring Doctor.

December 15th, 2014

Love her, Love her. I had both my children delivered by Dr. Sengupta. I agree with the reviews that state that the wait is too long. I go to Dr. Sengupta because I trust her. She is excellent at what she does and I would not have put my children's life in just anybody's hands. There is a reason to wait for the care she gives because she never rushed me out of the room and I expect she gives the same attention to each patient . The best Ob/Gyn around.

August 29th, 2013

Endless waiting

Endless waiting. They give early appointment just to hold you there early. Dr. Sengupta would not have time to see you within 2 hours as the gap between each two appoints are only 20-30 minutes, however, she needs 1 hour to finish each one.

July 11th, 2013

great doctor and a very nice person

Dr Sengupta is the best doctor I have ever met. She is very patient and caring. When she is with you she listens to you and provides good solution and makes it seem easy to handle. She is very caring and always does the right thing to do. My mom passed away long time back and Dr Sengupta was always there for me...as a doctor and caring like a mother.

March 31st, 2013