A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyamsundar Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyamsundar Rajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Rajan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Shady Grove Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyamsundar Rajan MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shyamsundar Rajan practice?
- Dr. Shyamsundar Rajan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shyamsundar Rajan practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists and Silver Spring Geriatric Doctors.