Internist, Geriatric Specialist (elderly care)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Appreciate All Other Physicians after having met DR RAJAN SHYAMSUNDAR  |  show details
May 15th, 2012

Dr Rajan is extremely arrogant. He seems to think he is all knowing, all encompassing. If there was a GOD of doctors it would be him.His bedside manner is atrocious and patient concerns are wasted on him. He will merely do what he thinks his best; simply ignore or not even acknowledge input from patient or their loved ones.My mom has been his patient for quite some time and he has frequently misbehaved with me (her only daughter).I don't even know if changing doctors is worth it; seems they are all sort of alike.

|  Love Dr. Rajan & Capital Imaging!  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

Great overall experience at this office. Even better yet, they referred me to a local diagnostic imaging facility/office for a mri yesterday at (Capital Imaging in Bethesda, MD) for my shoulder, and it was the best experience I ever had! From having my own dedicated parking spot number on arrival, curb side assistance, no wait time on arrival, they bent over backwards to make me feel comfortable, and the staff and tech were all very courteous, great job Dr. Rajan S & Capital Imaging.

|  worth the drive  |  show details
Jun 9th, 2011

We selected this doctor for my in-laws due to his geriatric speciality and the fact that one website indicated he speaks Tamil. Although I'm not convinced that he converses easily in Tamil, he was wonderful with both of my in-laws. Great bedside manner. We will be continuing to work with him, despite the fact that we live in Arlington and Silver Spring is a long drive.