A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shye-Ren Yeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shye-Ren Yeh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shye-Ren Yeh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yeh graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Yeh has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shye-Ren R Yeh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shye-Ren R. Yeh practice?
- Dr. Shye-Ren Yeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shye-Ren Yeh practices Family Medicine near Arcadia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: El Monte, CA.
See Arcadia Family Physicians.