A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyh-Shiun Wu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wu
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyh-Shiun Wu, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wu graduated from New York University.
Dr. Wu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyh-Shiun Wu MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shyh-Shiun Wu practice?
- Dr. Shyh-Shiun Wu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shyh-Shiun Wu practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Anesthesiologists and Philadelphia Pain Management Doctors.