Learn more about Dr. Shyla High:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyla High is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyla High, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. High graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. High has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyla High FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shyla High practice?
- Dr. Shyla High has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shyla High practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Ennis, TX and Greenville, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.