Learn more about Dr. Shyla High:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyla High is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. High
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. High Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyla High, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Rheumatic Heart Disease
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. High graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. High has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyla High FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Shyla High practice?
- Dr. Shyla High has 1 office location.
Dr. Shyla High practices Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Cardiologists.