A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyla Kodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyla Kodi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kodi
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Kodi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyla Kodi, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kodi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyla Kodi MD is a female Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shyla Kodi practice?
- Dr. Shyla Kodi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shyla Kodi practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Hawthorne Neurologists, Hawthorne Psychiatrists, and Hawthorne Sleep Medicine Doctors.