A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyla Kodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyla Kodi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyla Kodi, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kodi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kodi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 11 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 11 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shyla Kodi practice?
Dr. Shyla Kodi practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Blauvelt, NY and Valhalla, NY.
See Hawthorne Neurologists, Hawthorne Psychiatrists, and Hawthorne Sleep Medicine Doctors.