A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyla Kodi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyla Kodi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shyla Kodi, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kodi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Kodi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyla Kodi MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shyla Kodi practice?
- Dr. Shyla Kodi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shyla Kodi practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near Hawthorne, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmhurst, NY.
See Hawthorne Neurologists and Hawthorne Psychiatrists.