Dr. Shyla Kodi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shyla Kodi?

September 2nd, 2017

I really like this doctor

Dr Kodi has been my doctor for approximately one year now and I have had a very positive experience with her. The thing I like most about her is that she is very patient and caring. Most importantly, she is very competent in her field.

April 19th, 2016

Excellent doctor she needs an award or proper recognition of her skill

After 5 years and multiple diagnosis, all incorrect, Dr Kodi was able to immediately stop back spasms I was having, and direct me to a proper physician for something every other doctor had missed. I'd been to PT, 8 different specialists including neurosurgeons; had multiple MRIs for my back and neck (thoracic and cervical spine); none of these were the actual cause of my issue. I ended up having surgery for an organ, completely unrelated to the back (which she knew) and that organ was nearly ready to burst. If I hadn't seen her, I'd either be dead or have a much different life right now. There is nothing I can do to repay her, other than recommend her to everyone I know--and here I am to recommend her to everyone that I don't. Her office staff is awesome, and I will never forget how she helped me. Do not hesitate to see her.

February 11th, 2015

Never again

never again go back to see this doctor you need to look very tried for her have a problem with you sleep

January 9th, 2014

Terrible doctor who does not listen at all. She told me to try things that I had just finished telling her I either already do or have tried in the past. It was like a Seinfeld episode. She told me both to go to sleep later AND (in the same appointment) that I should go to sleep earlier. I would not recommend her to anyone.

August 25th, 2017