Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shylaja Prashanth
Dr. Shylaja Prashanth, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with other offices in Pasadena, CA and La Mirada, CA. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Prashanth is affiliated with USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center, Keck Hospital of USC and Whittier Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Shylaja Prashanth has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Shylaja Prashanth is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.
Dr. Jennifer Chang
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Flora Vardanian
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Mark Myers
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Pasadena, CA 0.01 mi35