A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shynda Miles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shynda Miles is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miles
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Miles Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shynda Miles, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Miles graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Miles has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Mid America Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shynda F Miles MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Shynda F. Miles practice?
- Dr. Shynda Miles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Shynda Miles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Leawood, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Leawood Physiatrists.