Dr. Shynda Miles MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Leawood, KS

March 6th, 2013
Couldn't make it with out her!
I worked for Dr a while & have been her patient 10 years. I have multiple, complex, chronic problems, including severe pain, exhaustion & fever. She is an amazing Dr that really cares about her patients.

November 15th, 2011
Dr. Miles has taken care of my son who has a traumatic brain injury for several years. Not only does she have an excellent bedside manner but she overflows with compassion for her patients. We always left our appointments feeling well taken care of.

June 3rd, 2011
Dr. Miles is a sweet gentle person, an answer to my prayers. She takes the time to really listen to me and she considers my suggestions, but don't try to take advantage of her, you will find out how strong she really is.

January 3rd, 2011
This so-called physiatrist, when told that a patient had something "structurally wrong" with his jaw, prescribed ear drops for a broken jaw & when "beseeched" by the patient's wife to have x-rays of said broken jaw, stated she "saw no medical reason" to have his jawed x-rayed, but included in her notes that at the wife's insistance had the jaw of this car accident victim x-rayed AFTER he was dismissed from the hospital. BTW, he had about 10 other broken bones, so a broken jaw wouldn't have been so strange. I wouldn't take a dead or dying dog to this arrogant, inept "doctor of physiatry."

November 11th, 2010
sent from heaven
Dr. Miles was instumental in my therapy. Because of her my life has been greatly improved. Her professionalism and knowledge is beyond reproach. I recomend her for many, many reasons.