A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shyran Hines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shyran Hines is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hines graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Hines has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shyran Jelene Hines MD is a female Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Shyran J. Hines practice?
- Dr. Shyran Hines has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shyran Hines practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists.