Dr. Shyran Hines-Fenderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Shyran Hines-Fenderson?

May 25th, 2017

Good doctor but office staff somewhat lacking in courtesy and friendliness.

Overall I am largely satisfied with this doctor HERSELF. Her office staff ON THE OTHER HAND while perhaps fairly efficient lacks courtesy to the point of being somewhat rude and even a bit obnoxious. The physicians assistant was O.K. though. She could use a little friendlier staff at the front desk but I notice this as a fairly common problem when I go to the doctor's office in general. Most office staff at doctor's offices I've seen are fairly lacking in the courtesy department. Perhaps it simply comes with the territory for that job. In my experience more have been discourteous than friendly.

May 23rd, 2017

Support Staff

My compliant is not with the dr., it is with the front line staff - specifically the male at the front desk. Very unprofessional, he discusses peoples business not caring or unaware that he can be heard in the waiting room. Telephones are down more often than not.

September 21st, 2015

You have to be on top of the staff.

June 13th, 2015

Very easy to talk to. Not afraid to ask questions. She really care about your health

January 21st, 2015

If you have a 8:30 appoiment you should be seen in at leastBy 8:40

July 24th, 2014

Great Doctor. Incompetent Staff

Dr. Hines is amazing! She through, approachable and makes you comfortable. Her office staff, however, has forced me to seek another physician. The staff NEVER answers the phone, on average I call three times for one answer even when I am just returning the call. Nothing gets done in a timely fashion (referrals) and the voicemails are normally full. I called with an emergency once to see should I go to er or to see my doctor. The guy at the desk never gave her the message, glad I'm not dead.

February 20th, 2011

Great Doctor

I have an early stage cancer of the prostate which was found by Dr, Hines she did all of the needed test to make this diagnosis. I come from a medical family and was suprised that she would have found it so early. I place a lot of faith in her ability to diagnose any future problems I may have.

October 13th, 2017