Internist

Jun 13th, 2015

Very easy to talk to. Not afraid to ask questions. She really care about your health

Jan 21st, 2015

If you have a 8:30 appoiment you should be seen in at leastBy 8:40

Great Doctor. Incompetent Staff show details Great Doctor. Incompetent Staff
Jul 24th, 2014

Dr. Hines is amazing! She through, approachable and makes you comfortable. Her office staff, however, has forced me to seek another physician. The staff NEVER answers the phone, on average I call three times for one answer even when I am just returning the call. Nothing gets done in a timely fashion (referrals) and the voicemails are normally full. I called with an emergency once to see should I go to er or to see my doctor. The guy at the desk never gave her the message, glad I'm not dead.

Sep 23rd, 2013

Wating time poor,take 45minutes to take you in to the examination room,on the top of that you wait 10 minutes to the doctor see you.poor timing, poor appointment , very poor time filing out medical form take 3 weeks to the doctor Hines to filet out,which I had it to have it in five business days

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Feb 20th, 2011

I have an early stage cancer of the prostate which was found by Dr, Hines she did all of the needed test to make this diagnosis. I come from a medical family and was suprised that she would have found it so early. I place a lot of faith in her ability to diagnose any future problems I may have.