Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Mar 10th, 2016

While it may sound exaggerated, I would most likely no longer be living were it not for my finding this doctor and clinic. Amazing staff, amazing care. I have been to many "addiction specialists," and he is the only one I have encountered who is not in it for a quick buck. I received so much more than just watching him scribble on an rx pad. Follow by staff is great, and they are more than willing to work with you regarding whatever situation you may be in. Highly recommended.

Jun 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

This is an incredible doctor and staff. I always leave there happy, no matter what the issue is. They're always looking out for me

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr Arassi and his entire staff are all really great n friendly..Trista,behind the appt desk is always super nice n pleasant...JJ n Lindsey n Patricia n the young male nurse r all super nice..n will,the new therapist is really easy to talk to n respectful!

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very professional. Didn't treat me like I was just a no good heroine addict

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Arrasi is a great doctor, makes sure to tend to all your needs!

May 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I was able to get in with Dr. Arassi quickly after being on a wait list for less than a week. Caring, smart, capable, & good at explaining things? YES!! Good at listening to my needs? Not so much. I know myself, and changes were made that made me nervous.

May 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very comfortable visit.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Arassi. He always answers my questions, and he helps me with every problem that I have.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The doctor and his staff have been very kind and understanding with me! They treat me like a step child :) lol... I enjoy going there and talking with all the the staff and the doc! Thank for everything you guys have done for me!!

Apr 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Everyone is amazing. They're always extremely friendly, courteous and professional.

Apr 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very very good facility. The doctor is there for me when I need him and is there for my well being and not just in it for money. Great experience every time I go.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

He always addresses any health issues or questions i have immediately. He takes care of all my health needs urgently and i am very satisfied

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I normally can't stand Doctors.I think that most Doctors are overpaid & w/treat you as if your a number.Dr. Arassi is one of the most carrying Doctors.He worries about you & not his pocket book.He goes above & beyond 2 C U well.His whole team is awesome!

Mar 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Arassi is a great doctor, he actually listens to your concerns and answers your questions throughly. He explains things in a way you can understand if you aren't familiar with medical terminology. He is always very nice and his staff is so caring.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Dr Arassi & his staff are wonderful, with a good sense of humor as well. show details Dr Arassi & his staff are wonderful, with a good sense of humor as well.
by Cassie Heeps on Mar 1st, 2015

Patient of three years consecutively each month, best DR ever.

Feb 24th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very caring kind doctor

Feb 9th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr was very personable? Explained my disease in a way that I wasn't ashamed or embarrassed

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

the doctor was very friendly answered all my questions was very thorough and very welcoming I felt like I have known him for years he was very easy to talk to

Jan 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It's always nice when a doctor can educate you, as well as treat you!

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great care!

Dec 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great Dr. But sometimes it's a bit difficult to get something across to him.

Dec 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a great visit with Dr. Arassi. This was my first visit to his office, and I was very pleased with all aspects of my visit. He is caring, and knowledgeable and I am going to switch my primary doctor and he will be the one that I will see from on.

Dec 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I Couldn't ask for a better oppiate addiction doctor. He knows hid stuff and asnwers any.concerns you may have. His staff is also,very considerate. Thanks again Dr.Arassi and hos staff.

Nov 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Arassi cares very much about the health and well being of his patients. I am so thankful for him, he listens and addresses all my health concerns. My previous doctors had given up on ideas for treatment. I am feeling much better, thanks Dr. Arassi!

Nov 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think that Dr Arassi was very professional as well as informative! He helped me find alternative treatment that I never heard of but was perfect for my treatment! I'm so happy I took the time to go see him!*****

Nov 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr Arassi is an extremely smart doctor!! He doesn't look at just your current health issue. He makes decisions based on how he can help your overall health. He and his staff make "going to the doctor" a pleasant experience!! :-) Highly recommend!!

Nov 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I called Dr. Arassi's office Monday morning complaining about a sore throat. I was able to be seen right away. He took his time and was very caring. If you are looking for a family dr. I highly recommend Dr. Arassi.

Nov 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Arassi continues to give me great treament for my particular problem with pain management.He is also very knowledgeable.

Oct 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr.for quite awhile now & have always been very satisfied with not only the treatment I receive from him but also his entire staff. Everyone is very kind but also keeps a professional atmosphere going on thru the appointment.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Arassi was very informative on treatments and discussed every option with me, he seemed very focused on me and asked multiple times if i had any questions or concerns. VERY impressed!

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Pleasant, clear, and helpful would describe Dr. Arassi. Addressed every issue I brought up. Approached issues with a goal-orientated attitude and suggested actions to achieve those goals. Extremely nice and easy to deal with. Would recommend to anyone.

Sep 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Arrasi is a very nice guy, always smiling, and makes you feel comfortable right away.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The front staff was awesome!! The drug screener was patient and kind. And Dr. Arassi was through, and spent a lot of Time with me. Even with several patients Waiting.

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was a great doctor. When I first met him in the waiting area he instantly smiled at me and greeted me with a hi. He took me back right away and solved all of my problems. I definitely recommend this doctor. He's the best.

Sep 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Arassi has a great "bedside manner". With my condition I have been to many doctors. I feel like he trully cares and will excamin you. He will take the time to ask questions to understand the issues.

Sep 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Arassi is always looking out for the best interest of his patients and for the first time of a long history of seeing Dr.s I've finally found one that listens & works with u. Your never leaving feeling like a number with him.

Sep 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is polite but the rates just went up enexpectedly. Its twice as much as it used to be! And they were not pleasant about it either. Almost rude...

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been coming to see both the Doc and Stacy for over a year now and have been very happy with all of the help they both have offered me. The nursing staff and Trista have all been a pleasure to work with and very helpful. I highly recommend them!

Aug 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Arassi is a is the most important Doctor I ever had in my life. He changed my life and I will be always grateful

Aug 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

When I asked for a referral for another doctor when the no longer accepted my insurance they told me that they would loose money that way. They also told me that they are not "some charity clinic"

Aug 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have all ways been able to ask Dr. Arassi, making sure that sure, that any problem is addressed safeley. I ..(lost of thunder boomers)

Jul 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Arrassi is very easy to talk to and addresses any concerns you have. He doesn't just listen but acts. The staff makes you feel comfortable and will answer questions you may have. You are not just a number but a patient and are treated as such.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Arassi is one of the last true doctors that acuaculy spend time talking And listening to his patience, he is very caring and understanding to your needs I would recomend him to everybody.

Jun 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have always had excellent experiences dealing with Dr. Arassi. He always addresses any concerns I have and is very diligent about what medications I can and can not use due to interactions between meds. He is as Kraus looking out for my best interest.

May 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I don't believe this doctor has the credentials to attempt pain management. I wish him luck in his family practice

May 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always taking that extra step to take care of you. Treats you like person and not a number. We love him!

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I recently had an issue with my knee. During my visit, Dr. Arassi actually had a sample of the medication he wanted to prescribe me. I was able to apply it on my knee and try it out in the office before having to spend money at the pharmacy. Worked great!

Apr 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Arassi is a fantastic doctor. Very nice and very knowledgeable.

Apr 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All I can say is that ever since I have been under Dr. Arassi's care and pain management treatment,I have felt like I have a new lease on life and am grateful for it.And he doesn't just care about pain,he care's about and is able to treat other things.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor and his staff were extremely professional and friendly. I am amazed that this doctor diagnosed my chronic problem on my first visit! This is my second day after doctor visit and I've been doing much better.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Ever since i have been seen and taken care of by Dr Siamak , my life has taken a 180* turn for the better. I actually am able to have a life today. He cares not only for me physically as a patient, but a good man who is an asset and honor to know.

Mar 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very concerned about my well being and showed that he actually cared about me and was very concerned for my health and the situation i was going through. I am very glad and releived to have found him and am very satisfied with the results.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr. Arassi for better than two years now and have always had excellent care from him and his staff. They are all very professional yet I still feel that personal atmosphere that makes getting thru medical problems easier.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been seeing Dr Arassi for some time now. He is the most caring and professional Doctor that I have ever had. He puts his patients first and his wallet last. That kind of dedication is very rare in this day and age.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This month was special he want me to stop my treatment that's how much he cares about his patient's for the 1st time in 6 months I'll feel normal. But when i come off my treatment, he has a plan if the 1st treatment didn't work. I love my Doctor. SAL

Feb 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He and the nurse (I forgot her name, sorry!) were very helpful. The nurse was instructed by the Dr. to give me a strep test—which I told her I HATE doing. She was so careful and kind during the two strep tests she had to do. I appreciated that very much!

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

pretty good doctor I wouldn't change you for nothing in the world....

Feb 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doc listens to you and explains things well

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone at Dr. Arassi's office is very polite and respectful. I've NEVER had to wait more than a minute or two to be seen. The Dr. shows great compassion for his patients and what he does. I feel I can trust this doctor and his office to take care of me.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very friendly, I always enjoy seeing Dr. Arassi, he always talks with me and makes sure I'm doing okay, I'm never rushed. He and his assistants are very patient. I appreciate them all and would highly recommend him!

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was a pleasant experience. Dr Arassi was concerned about my health. He met my expectations

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Arassi was very helpful and direct to the point for my first visit

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
old patient show details old patient
Mar 9th, 2013

Was a verry good doctor but about 4 months ago quality of care went out the door stops giving me meds when you don't breach the contract and just kicks you out of his clinic and says he can not provide you with his services their records are a mess asked him if you can see me one more time untill I can get it to my new doctor and refused to see me just not the way a doctor should treat someone doctors are supposed to be caring he doesn't car about his patients just like another number for him its all about the money $$$