Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patent show details Patent
by Jim wilson on May 9th, 2016

The worst Dr. ever, all he cares about is the big/best insurance, once I was put on M.A. . he cut me for know reason and would not see me again. some so called Dr. he turned out to be. I think we should start a class action suit, teach this was home a lesson.566

Mar 10th, 2016

While it may sound exaggerated, I would most likely no longer be living were it not for my finding this doctor and clinic. Amazing staff, amazing care. I have been to many "addiction specialists," and he is the only one I have encountered who is not in it for a quick buck. I received so much more than just watching him scribble on an rx pad. Follow by staff is great, and they are more than willing to work with you regarding whatever situation you may be in. Highly recommended.

Dr Arassi & his staff are wonderful, with a good sense of humor as well. show details Dr Arassi & his staff are wonderful, with a good sense of humor as well.
by Cassie Heeps on Mar 1st, 2015

Patient of three years consecutively each month, best DR ever.

old patient show details old patient
Mar 9th, 2013

Was a verry good doctor but about 4 months ago quality of care went out the door stops giving me meds when you don't breach the contract and just kicks you out of his clinic and says he can not provide you with his services their records are a mess asked him if you can see me one more time untill I can get it to my new doctor and refused to see me just not the way a doctor should treat someone doctors are supposed to be caring he doesn't car about his patients just like another number for him its all about the money $$$