Emergency Physician, Family Physicians

4040 N Calhoun Rd
Ste 101
Brookfield, WI 53005
262-781-0240
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

|  Don't trust him, and watch your wallet  |  show details
by Former patient on Dec 1st, 2013

I was one of his first patients, he seemed to care, was great to work with... But not true any more. The disgusting carpet, dated office, and crappy interior should be a clue. he is not in it to impress anyone, he is in it to make money... Not spend it making it nice for his patients. The drug tests are his cash cow. It is ridiculous to be tested EVERY appointment. I pay my co-pay but insurance did not feel the drug tests were medically necessary, meaning I pay another 150 a visit. That on top of my monthly premiums... I cannot afford to be in pain. If I had no insurance, it would be just a flat fee of 150. If that is to enough... Keep track of what you pay and what your insurance pays. He has charged me for things that were already paid by insurance. My insurance is currently investigating him for fraud. Finances aside, i have not even discussed the over prescribing of pain killers, fondness for giving benzos and anti-psychotics, and for easy stuff like blood pressure,asthma, or even colds my newest doctor discovered several drug interactions. I am obviously no longer a patent. RUN! RUN FAR AWAY!

|  Horrible  |  show details
by Frankie on Oct 28th, 2013

If this is a doctor then I must be a rocket scientist. First of all, I was referred to him because of pain. Before I knew if I was told I had an addiction and was placed on suboxone. How can someone who has real pain be considered an addict??? I was taking the dose that was prescribed and never abused it. He started to Bill me for drug screen tests in which there in one he does in his office he charges for free and one he sends out and charges $25 for it. He would never let anyone I have seen use the free test, he would charge everyone. He even ended up prescribing me benzos, which are highly addictive for my anxiety. Um, benzos and suboxone are a lethal combination if not taken correctly but I was NEVER told that. EVERYTIME I have been there I have seen him for 45 seconds, he NEVER listens to what I have to say and tells me I am fine. I am not fine and I am calling and getting a new doctor who isn't so shady. He is shady with prices and doesn't take his customers serious. He prescribes narcotics but then after awhile tells you that you have an addiction problem and then will prescribe you other narcotics. Makes no sense. I pay out of pocket as well and most doctors will give you a discount since you are paying pull price directly. Nope not him.

|  Stay away  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2013

Not a good doctor, a scary man. A year ago pushed oxycodone on all of his patients and now considers his patients addicts? Well, sure, didn't you help make them that way? Stay away from this place and see a real doctor. To the reviewer who takes their children to this guy, why on Earth would you do that? You're putting your kids in jeopardy.

Jul 30th, 2013

I couldnt agree more with the person who commented about the change in Dr. Arassis billing and bed side manner.And I dont understand the bill from a separate lab for the drug test because the new machine in the office was an " expensive drug testing machine" according to Dr. Arassi and he was testing and analyzing in office. I have also been double billed for co pays and even though I have test proven documented pain issues, he all of a sudden made me feel like an addict even though he is the one who prescribed me the pain medication and I had never taken any kind of pain pills before I went to see him . Injuring my back 2 years ago and requiring surgery and being in constant pain because of Arthritis, Suboxen was all he could talk about. He stopped addressing any of my issues that I came to him if it DID NOT have to do with pain , be it digestive issues, kidney issues , etc..instead always advising me to go to the Urgent Care clinic. and with speaking to a local pharmacist, he expressed that Dr. Arassi patients have complained on numerous of occasions and that Dr.Arassi has patterns of doing things that are unorthodox and not always for the well being of the patient from a person who specializes in medication and their interactions and affects.He also seen my children. He has misdiagnosed them on multiple occasions. Disregarding my concerns and their complaints only to end up taking them to the ER and finding out that there WAS something wrong with my children. It ended up being a very insulting , degrading experience...I do have to say that there are a few other members of his staff, Jenifer and Samantha that were wonderful.

|  waitress  |  show details
Jun 27th, 2013

He is a very caring doctor who puts his patient interest above the money for sure. He diagnosed me accurately with drug addiction instead of pushing more oxycodone down my throat like other doctors did and started me ob Suboxone which has made a night and day diference in my life. He saw me for free multiple times until I was on a stable dose and never charged me for it since I had no insurance. I thinks what the other 2 commentators say is sheer lie. They are probably addicts who were not happy with not getting their dopes.

May 17th, 2013

Awhile back when i first started seeing Arassi, he listened and actually seemed to be generally interested in his patients well being, and within the last few months he started ignoring everything i said to him, often doing the opposite of what we spoke about regarding my personal care, and over billing me and often billing me twice for the same procedure. Also i suspected he was sending drug tests to a lab for which i would be billed $980 from him and about $900 from the lab for no apparent reason. And since the change he has been treating me like a addict and continually trying to push me to start suboxone treatment when i have serious pain issues. He has become all about money and doesnt care at all about his patients and nor their opinion of their own care. i would not recommend him to anyone except someone who is a drug addict and needs suboxone!

Jul 27th, 2012

I didn't feel like he cared.