A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siamak Barkhordarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siamak Barkhordarian is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siamak Barkhordarian, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Foot Ulcer
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Barkhordarian graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barkhordarian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siamak Barkhordarian MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Siamak Barkhordarian practice?
- Dr. Siamak Barkhordarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Siamak Barkhordarian practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.