Dr. Siamak Daneshmand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siamak Daneshmand?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr. Daneshmand conducted major cancer surgery on me twice. Both times were completely successful. I am a patient with MS and Factor Five which makes me very high risk. I consider my experience with Dr. Daneshmand one of the best I have had with any doctor. I would choose him again for even a very high risk surgery. What a doctor!!

The BEST of the BEST

Posted on May 17th, 2016

After patiently discussing the various options open to me when I had bladder cancer, I decided to let Dr. Daneshmand and his staff remove my bladder a few years ago. While the normal post-operation stay after such a major procedure is 7 to 10 days, I was released in only 3 days, thanks to his OR skills and the fact that he stays on top of post-operative care, among countless other medical topics. I was **completely** pain free through the duration of my recovery, and the outcome was wonderful. If you're being cared for by this guy, consider yourself lucky. And if you're not, and you're not completely thrilled with the level of care that you're receiving, consider making a change.

Someone you can trust when faced with testicular cancer

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Dr. Daneshmand is at the top of his field. He is an outstanding surgeon. He is patient and understanding, and takes the time to answer all your questions.

made a mistake and caused a lot of pain for our family!

Posted on July 11th, 2011

Excellent doctor who cares

Posted on July 6th, 2011

After suffering from bladder cancer for several years and trying different treatments, Dr. D finally did the neo-bladder surgery. He spent time with me before, during, and after the surgery...answering my questions and reassuring me that all would be well. It is wonderful to be able to function normally again, cancer free. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

Get a second opinion for sure

Posted on May 14th, 2011

Amazing Doctor

Posted on March 18th, 2011

He is the most amazing urologic cancer specialist/surgeon. He helped me through the most difficult period in my life. He is god sent!

Posted on November 22nd, 2017