Dr. Siamak Daneshmand MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9
  • 5 reviews

August 10th, 2016
Dr. Daneshmand conducted major cancer surgery on me twice. Both times were completely successful. I am a patient with MS and Factor Five which makes me very high risk. I consider my experience with Dr. Daneshmand one of the best I have had with any doctor. I would choose him again for even a very high risk surgery. What a doctor!!

May 17th, 2016
The BEST of the BEST
After patiently discussing the various options open to me when I had bladder cancer, I decided to let Dr. Daneshmand and his staff remove my bladder a few years ago. While the normal post-operation stay after such a major procedure is 7 to 10 days, I was released in only 3 days, thanks to his OR skills and the fact that he stays on top of post-operative care, among countless other medical topics. I was **completely** pain free through the duration of my recovery, and the outcome was wonderful. If you're being cared for by this guy, consider yourself lucky. And if you're not, and you're not completely thrilled with the level of care that you're receiving, consider making a change.

February 10th, 2016
Someone you can trust when faced with testicular cancer
I was diagnosed with testicular cancer. Dr. Daneshmand is at the top of his field. He is an outstanding surgeon. He is patient and understanding, and takes the time to answer all your questions.

July 6th, 2011
Excellent doctor who cares
After suffering from bladder cancer for several years and trying different treatments, Dr. D finally did the neo-bladder surgery. He spent time with me before, during, and after the surgery...answering my questions and reassuring me that all would be well. It is wonderful to be able to function normally again, cancer free. He is one of the best doctors I have ever had.

March 17th, 2011
Amazing Doctor
He is the most amazing urologic cancer specialist/surgeon. He helped me through the most difficult period in my life. He is god sent!