Learn more about Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haghnegahdar
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haghnegahdar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haghnegahdar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Haghnegahdar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar MD is a male Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar practice?
- Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Internists and Leavenworth Cardiologists.