Learn more about Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haghnegahdar
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haghnegahdar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Haghnegahdar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Haghnegahdar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern Kansas Health Care System
- Colmary-O'Neil Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar MD is a male Internist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar practice?
- Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar has 1 office location.
Dr. Siamak Haghnegahdar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Leavenworth, KS.
See Leavenworth Internists and Leavenworth Cardiologists.