Dr. Siamak Marzban Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Siamak Marzban?

An excellent dr have been a patient for 10 years

Posted on April 21st, 2017

Arrogant and Unprofessional

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Dr. Marzban, was completely unprofessional and very arrogant. He left the examining room twice to yell at his nurses. He was condescending about my medical concerns and told me my insurance company would not pay for a dermatologist so why bother about my concerns about skin cancer. He told me I probably had Diabetes while he drank a huge 7-11 cup of Coke. I can go on and on about his appalling behavior which was completely rude. I have registered an official complaint with my insurance company and this behavior should not be tolerated

Dr. Screams At Old Women - at your service

Posted on May 4th, 2015

My appointment was for 1pm... I was on-time. It's now 3pm and I have yet to the see dr. I was treated to a screaming argument between the doctor and an elderly female patient just outside the waiting room. The old woman left in tears.

GREAT DOCTOR!

Posted on July 8th, 2010

he is one of the best doctors I have ever been to. I went in with a few itchy bumps on my legs and within minutes after hearing how they came about he was able to diagnose me right away and pretty much saved my life from MRSA! a great listner and truly cares about his patients.

Posted on April 21st, 2017