A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Siamak Milanchi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Siamak Milanchi, Surgeon, Colon & Rectal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Siamak Milanchi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Anal Cancer (Anus Neoplasms)
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Rectal Cancer
- Vaginal Fistula
Education & Awards
Dr. Milanchi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Milanchi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Siamak Milanchi MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Siamak Milanchi practice?
- Dr. Siamak Milanchi has 1 office location.
Dr. Siamak Milanchi practices Surgery and Colon & Rectal Surgery near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Surgeons.