Dr. Simon Ourian MD Patient Reviews

• General Practice Beverly Hills, CA

• Good
  • Bad

February 7th, 2015
Amazingly nice and smart staff

December 2nd, 2013
The staff at epione is the best! All the girls are very sweet and so polite. They answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. I will definitely come back again!

November 27th, 2013
Wonderful. Reception was welcoming even though I was late due to extensive traffic. All questions answered then informative given was open honest and clear.

November 21st, 2013
Great place!!! Beautiful decor. Wonderful, friendly, and knowledgeable staff. Excellent service. Wonderful experience!!! I look great!!!

November 8th, 2013
The staff are very kind and courteous. The dr is amazing and i love him. I would refer them to all my friends.

November 5th, 2013
I love this place!
The atmosphere is very welcoming and relaxing. Im very happy with my treatment(coolaser-they only have it here:)))) I recommend this place to everyone I know. Thank You Epione!

October 28th, 2013
The staff at Epione are always pleasent and helpful. My experience with Epione has been only been a positive one with proven results. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

October 25th, 2013
Its always a great pleasure to visit Epione whenever I need a little treatment. The staff is amazing and Dr. Ourian is the best. I will continue to reccomend Epione to whomever may be in search of the "Best" office in town. :)

October 15th, 2013
My experience at Epione was very friendly, informational and professional. I was briefed by the assistant Rana of how well my visit would go, and it was great. The staff and doctors are awesome. Chrisi assisted me on my second visit and it showed that all staffas are professionally trained and informative. They all made me feel relax and secure. The procedure went well on my first visit assuring me that I can be confident in Epione for referrals or other procedures. Thanks to the doctor and staff of Epione for a great experience.

October 10th, 2013
Very courteous and attentive to detail... Go out of their way to make you feel comfortable and address all your concerns/answer any questions you may have. Most of all, the doctors and staff are very professional yet still considerate and provide care that really focuses on the specific needs of the individual.

October 8th, 2013
This was the best staff with Rana and Cynthia heping me with my comestic experience. They both explained the entire process and expected results. I was so happy how skillful Dr Simon was too. He made me feel very relaxed. After my filler, I scheduled a return visit. I had a very nice experience!

October 4th, 2013
Came a little late and the receptionist was great about it. Super friendly staffs! Cynthia was awesome; talk about friendly service and going out of the way! Rhea (sorry if i spell it wrong) was also awesome. She was very informative and friendly. She answered all my questions in a professional and friendly manner. Overall perfect experience for my first time.