Dr. Siamak Zamani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Siamak Zamani?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Siamak Zamani?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2016

One of the Best Caring Helpful doctors ever. He is truly an Awsome doctor and human being.

April 25th, 2016

He is a very kind doctor and his staff is extremely efficient.

October 29th, 2015

Some of the negative reviews I have read are hard to believe given the many times I have been seen and treated by Dr Zamani with such positive experiences. He is a kind, passionate, and experienced doctor who has been proactive in my health care. I had been going to our wonderful Dr Ross for 20 years prior to his passing and the transition to Dr Zamani has been great. Very good man and doctor.

September 22nd, 2015

My pharmacy called 3 times to fill a script. The office never called back. I called and said I was out of meds and asked that they call the mail-in prescription and local pharmacy so I could get my daily meds. They did neither.

June 22nd, 2015

I really like Dr. Zamani. 2 other reviewers may have just got them on a bad day. Dr. Zamani figured out I had a Vitamin D deficiency causing me long term pains. He was intuitive. Several other specialists didnt even figure that out. He spends a lot of time with me and seems genuinely concerned. One of the best general doctors I have seen. Unfortunately, negative reviewers are more likely to vent because they are upset and motivated. I understand that. Doctors and office staff are human too, the patient needs to give them feedback. I recommend Dr. Zamani. BTW, Dr. Zamani left Ross Medical where Dr. Gruber was. They are not associated anymore, but also, Dr. Gruber was excellent!

May 28th, 2015

Good to me

Dr Zamani and his staff have treated me very well. He has been very polite with me; I have been seeing him for over a year now and am sending my wife to him as well. When he was late he apologized for making me wait, which was only 10 minutes or so in the room. I give him 5 stars over the last year and a half.

September 24th, 2013

Horrible Billing Experience

September 24th, 2013

The best , most compassionate,caring, and kindest dr ever met and had

February 22nd, 2013

Best Dr ever !!

He is a very pleasant and polite Person with an excellent bedside manner. He really seems to care about you, never felt to rush me and always explain you in simple words your condition and what need to be done. For me best Dr ever had.

September 13th, 2012

Does not return calls

My son was told by office staff that he needed to make an appt with an Oncologist. He was surprised to hear this and tried to call Dr Z to discuss the reason for this recommendation, but the Dr never called back. First, that kind of news needs to come from the doctor. Second, if we had been able to discuss things with Zamani, we could have been better prepared with our questions and concerns for the oncologist. I would not recommend this Dr.

June 23rd, 2011

Run Away

Rip OFF Artists that billed me for three first time visits.

June 14th, 2011

Beware!!!!

Dr harms is a wonderful doctor. Dr.Zamani is rude and arrogant walks around barking orders and while the office never seems very busy I have NEVER seen him step in and help out with patients or make sure the patients are happy. Dr. Ross would turn in his grave if they saw him undermine his practice how they do