A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sibel Bessim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sibel Bessim is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sibel Bessim, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bessim graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Bessim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital, Newton L F, Ma
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bessim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sibel N. Bessim practice?
Dr. Sibel Bessim practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Wellesley Hills, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Waltham, MA.
See Wellesley Hills Obstetricians & Gynecologists.